| "I'm gonna swallow you down"
|Region||Laboratory, Distant Future|
|First Level||Laboratory 2|
|Latest Level||All The Way Down|
Bacterium constitute a large domain of prokaryotic microorganisms. Typically a few micrometres in length, bacteria have a number of shapes, ranging from spheres to rods and spirals. Bacteria were among the first life forms to appear on Earth, and are present in most of its habitats. Bacteria inhabit soil, water, acidic hot springs, radioactive waste, and the deep portions of Earth's crust. Bacteria also live in symbiotic and parasitic relationships with plants and animals. They are also known to have flourished in manned spacecraft.
- Bacteriums chasing and eating everthing smaller than them, including players, these activities only appear in Tasty Planet.
- In Tasty Planet Back for Seconds, bacteriums kinda gentle, they don't chase players, don't eat everything smaller than it.
- When enter to the food chain, as usual, they run away.
- Bacteriums kinda light, you can push them when you are in starting size.
- In Tasty Planet, Blue bacterium's is starting size, Pink bacterium is about of 3.5 - 5 micrometers, Green bacterium's size is about of 5.4 - 9 micrometers.
- In Tasty Planet Back for Seconds, Blue bacterium's size is about of 160 nanometers, Green bacterium's size is about of 565 nanometers, another green bacterium's size is about of 2.18 micrometers.
- In real life they don't have eyes.
- Bacterium in Tasty Planet Back for Seconds is:
- If your starting size was smaller in Snack to the Future Hard, the blue bacteria would be able to eat you. You can see that if you have been eaten by a larger bacteria, the screen adventitious appears lots of exclamation mark.