Crocodiles are large aquatic reptiles that live throughout the tropics in Africa, Asia, the Americas and Australia.
Deinosuchus is an extinct genus related to the alligatoe that lived 80 to 73 million years ago, during the late Cretaceous period.
In Tasty Planet Back for Seconds Deinosuchus can be found in only one level in the Late Cretaceous period, Beware of Deinosuchus. Crocodiles can be found in Ancient Egypt first appearing in Hippos and Houses.In Tasty Blue they only appear in Crocodining, in the Tropical region.
- In Tasty Planet Back for Seconds: about 1.89 m.
- In Tasty Blue: about 4.22 m.
- Deinosuchus: about 4.83 m.
- Deinosuchus uses the same model as Crocodiles.
- In Tasty Blue the player can't push the Crocodile out of the screen because you need to eat it to pass the level.